Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com> on 2009/02/17 19:35:21 UTC

Releasing maven-filtering and the resources plugin

Hi,

Igor has submitted patches to make the operation of the resources
plugin work in an incremental environment like m2e. So I want to
release maven-filtering and the resources plugin. There is a patch for:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-78

And we've been using a patch version of the resources plugin that uses
this in Nexus for a few months and works fine. I'll apply this patch
before I stage for a vote unless anyone voices a concern.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven