Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 19:21:02 UTC

Snapshot of maven-changes-plugin?

Hi,

is there a snapshot of the maven-changes-plugin available somewhere? I would
like to do a release Apache XML-RPC, where I am using this snapshot to
generate the site. Obviously, this only makes sense, if someone else is able
to rebuild the site without too many hazzle.

If not: Could someone upload a snapshot somewhere? I could do this myself to
the maven-snapshot-repository of Apache, but being no member of the project,
this doesn't seem proper.

Or at best: How about publishing a release of the plugin?

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: Snapshot of maven-changes-plugin?

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT can be found here:

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/changes-maven-plugin/

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
The url I gave have the snapshot timestamped on Jan 13...

The latest is already in apache and no snapshots have been deployed yet.