Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/20 05:23:37 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chainsaw 2.0.0-rc1

I finally looked at this.  I pushed a change to app assembler config
to make the bin directory executable, and updated HOWTOBUILD to
mention you need to run mvn site:site first.

Can we resin?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
This vote is cancelled and is superseded by the vote for 2.0.0-rc2.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chainsaw 2.0.0-rc1

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Sure

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chainsaw 2.0.0-rc1

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.