Posted to community@apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/06/24 22:45:12 UTC

JavaOne Booth Followup

We have most things sorted out for the JavaOne booth.  I took the
liberty of filling in the matrix of projects - I just went down the
list putting one in a slot.  No prefs was given, and randomly doubled
up.

We can choose to re-order.  Please put a * next to the name of the
project if you confirm that timeslot after you choose when you want
to be there.

IMPORTANT - we'll be working out the protocol for badge handoff and
it will be on the wiki.  Please pay attention to it.

I've crossposted to get max awareness - any project that would like
to participate is welcome.

Please reply to community only. I've set the reply-to, but double
check, please.

geir

geirm@apache.org