Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 10:36:05 UTC

Spdy with Trafficserver

Hi,

I am facing issues with enabling spdy.  I have compiled 5.1.0 with
--enable-spdy
but  below configuration is not working

Below is record.config to enable spdy.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 80:ipv4 443:ipv4:proto=spdy

Request for correct configuration to enable spdy.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ram

Re: Spdy with Trafficserver

Posted by Brian Geffon <br...@gmail.com>.
You need to add :ssl as part of that 443 port group.

Brian

Re: Spdy with Trafficserver

Posted by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com>.
As per Sudheer, if we compile 5.1.x   with --enable-spdy  , it gets
enabled. Please correct if its not true.
I am stuck with right configuration to get it working.

Below  config doesnt work.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 80:ipv4
443:ipv4:proto=spdy:ssl

Anyone got spdy working with ATS ?  If so, please share configuration.

Re: Spdy with Trafficserver

Posted by Yu Zou <zo...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Ram,Spdy source is not a part of ATS i think. But you can find it at 'https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t/spdylay'. git: 'https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t/spdylay.git'.After compile, you can find spdycat.Also, if you want to check whether spdy is enabled or not on a web site, and if you use chrome browser, you can use a chrome extension called 'SPDY indicator', enable that, when you browse a website, it will give you the information of spdy. Thanks & Best wishes,
Yu, Zou
Also spdycat is not found in bin path. How to check if spdy is enabled properly ?

Also request to give any configuration on any port that can work with spdy.

thanks.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Basically I want my site to listen on 443 and use spdy by default. How to do this ?
I check in chrome which has below spdy indicator installed   ->   https://mysite/index.html

Also below  config doesnt work.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 80:ipv4  443:ipv4:proto=spdy:ssl

Re: Spdy with Trafficserver

Posted by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spdy with Trafficserver

Posted by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com>.