Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "raaja.g" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 07:13:47 UTC

In Struts 1.3 how to display multiple images in jsp from database

Hi,

I am facing problem in displaying multiple images at a time in jsp. I am
able to retrieve the images from db and storing them in a list and
forwarding that to jsp in request from Action class. But I am not able to
display those images in jsp. I am not getting an idea how to render those
images which are in the List collection. I am using struts 1.3.

If any one have idea please guide me.

Thanking you

RE: In Struts 1.3 how to display multiple images in jsp from database

Posted by "Givler, Eric" <eg...@pa.gov>.
You should just Google things like this.  I did a quick search on: img tag to display image from database jsp

Here was the first link which explains it pretty well.
http://www.coderanch.com/t/292437/JSP/java/display-image-after-retrieving-it

Sorry for the late response.

Eric