Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by erjan altena <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/28 19:57:08 UTC

echo example fix

Hi,

The echo echo-example  was not working. I made a fix. It does not rely any
more an apr but on posix threads.

I added also a small error message fix and enabled compiler warnings.

The fix is a patcn on current trunk. If you lke to have it in another
format please let me know.

Regards,
Erjan

Re: echo example fix

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the patch and your work. The best way to donate patches is by
creating an issue on [1] and add the patch as attachment. This way the
projects can keep track of donations, and ownership of code is handled
properly.

Could you create an issue? Thanks again!

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

--
Met vriendelijke groet,