Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Carl Hall <th...@apache.org> on 2020/01/05 18:12:10 UTC

Re: [dbutils] 2_0 branch discussion

Thanks for merging that in. Since 2.0 RC1 was cut, there have been a few releases on the 1.x line. Is 2_0 up to date with everything?

Posted by Bill Speirs <bi...@gmail.com>.
Everything is as up-to-date as I can tell... just submitted a few merges:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-dbutils.git;a=commit;h=31deec7a232bacb1204c86788939afaac101b0ef

Bill-