Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Raquel Lopes <ra...@uol.com.br> on 2003/12/10 20:36:02 UTC

how to send AJP requests directly to the container?

Hello!
I am a PhD student currently working with e-commerce applications management.
I am trying to send requests (and receive responses) to an Ajp13 Connector (i am using JBoss+tomcat 4.1.29).
I wouldn't like to use any web server. i'd like to send AJP13 requests directly to the container and receive the responses. Is this possible?
I have already studied about AJP13, but I didn't discover yet what Java package I coud use to do that. Is there a Java package I can use?
Thank you very much,
Raquel