Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/12/05 18:04:34 UTC

[m2] xdoclet and xref incompatability

I have a project which runs the xdoclet-maven-plugin and the
jxr-maven-plugin report.  The xdoclet plugin is adding a source
directory to the project at runtime which the jxr plugin is reporting
does not exist.  I'm running "mvn install site:site" and it looks like
the generated-sources directory is getting deleted at some point during
the cleanup of the install phase.  Any idea on how to solve this?

[INFO] Scanning
D:\perforce\depot\modules\cordoba\storage\triplestore-spi\src\main\java
[INFO] Scanning
D:\perforce\depot\modules\cordoba\storage\triplestore-spi\target\generat
ed-sources\xdoclet
[INFO]
----
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Error during report generation

Embedded error: Error while generating the HTML source code of the
projet.
basedir
D:\perforce\depot\modules\cordoba\storage\triplestore-spi\target\generat
ed-sources\xdoclet does not exist