Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Nayak, Soumya R." <sn...@firstam.com> on 2018/09/21 05:38:38 UTC

Issue With JMeter Not Sending Http Requests

Hi All,

I am running  a test in JMeter (4.0 version) where I am submitting Http Request every minute.
So I had given a configuration to run with one user and delay of 60 seconds, total of 1200 requests to submit, but after around 1060 requests submission, the requests are no more submitted.
The data is picked up from a CSV file. Still the JMeter is running, the elapsed time is going on. I checked the memory (using 6 GB/32 GB) and cpu - 1 or 2%. Even I checked there is no logs either in bin folder or in JMeter GUI.

Its has run continuously till now up to 23 hours and still running. So can anybody help me what would be the cause or where can I check the logs. This is second time its happening like this.

Machine specs - 32 GB ram, Windows 10 Enterprise, Intel Xeon E5 processor.

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD

Re: Issue With JMeter Not Sending Http Requests

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Also if you have a listener running (like view results tree  You likely
also have a listener running that is using a lot of memory , if so disable
it for your actual test run .    ) make sure it is disabled

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:41 AM Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Steven Allison <St...@zonal.co.uk>.
Are you running other thread groups in parallel?  The only other thing I might suggest is changing the sharing mode to current thread group and nesting it inside the thread group.

Other than that I am unsure I'm afraid.

Thanks

Steven

Posted by Steven Allison <St...@zonal.co.uk>.