Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Salil Gaitonde <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2000/03/24 17:53:42 UTC

Document toString()?

Hi,

I am new to the Xerces-J parser... I'd previously
been using Sun's parser.

I am trying to get a Document "toStringed" so that
I can send it to a back-end legacy app which currently
doesn't understand DOM.

Sun's parser handled this easily because I could just do
a Document.toString() and the entire tree would flatten
into a string...  "<hello>there</hello>"

Is there an easy way to do this sort of thing with Xerces?
Thanks,
Salil

http://im.yahoo.com