Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 孙杰成 <to...@163.com> on 2022/11/21 11:34:14 UTC

How to issue to maven

Dear,
Hello, I saw the email subscription list on the official website, but I didn't quite understand it. I met a maven problem, and I want to ask maven how to handle the issue? Please help me

maven user

Re: How to issue to maven

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
On 21.11.22 12:34, 孙杰成 wrote:
> Dear,
> Hello, I saw the email subscription list on the official website, but I didn't quite understand it. I met a maven problem, and I want to ask maven how to handle the issue? Please help me

This is first a good location to ask for issues.

The first step is to describe your problem and what you think is the
correct way...

Best would be having an example project so see what actually is done and
how.

Also add which Maven version, JDK version and how you call Maven.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise