Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Leonardo Javier Bel�n <lb...@afip.gov.ar> on 2002/08/26 16:14:16 UTC

a realloc a like function

I know it can be a little off topic, but I need to implement a realloc
function (as the ansi one, to reallocate memory), because I found the memory
handling system in Apache really nice to stop the leaks, and I need that
function in order to reuse previuos code i maid... I which I really need to
reallocate.
    So my question is: does somebody implemented a function like this? or
perhaps some guru or iluminated human being can give me a clue or
something... Thanks in advance... Leonardo Javier Belىn. AFIP-AR.