Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Marco Castillo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 23:55:46 UTC

Applet origin URL

Dear List:
I'm working with pivot 1.5.2, and I have a question. How can I determine the
origin URL where the applet was downloaded from? Is there a way that the
applet programatically can find this?
Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Regards

Marco

Re: Applet origin URL

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
You can call ApplicationContext.getOrigin().