Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mix <mi...@acm.org> on 2002/08/05 03:02:44 UTC

freebsd/apache2/apr issues

Just built apache2 for FreeBSD and ran it in a jail. My 'svn co
http://jail/svn/repos wc' worked as expected.

However, I had to use httpd-2.0 and apr dated "08/01/2002 4:0:0"
otherwise I kept getting build errors related to 64 bit integer types.
The exact error was different depending on which day I did a cvs update
(8/2, 8/3, and 8/4) so finally I just gave up and stepped back to the
first and everything worked.

The jail only had FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE and the bare minimum requirements
for apache2 to build.

Question (since I don't follow apr and httpd mailing lists but some of
you probably do):

Is this problem already known? If not, where do I report it?

Thanks.

Re: freebsd/apache2/apr issues

Posted by Mix <mi...@acm.org>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> It'd be nice if you just gave us the error message you saw.  =)
>
> I think we had some problems relating to how we handle strtoll
> and that should be resolved now.  So, please try again.  -- justin

Just updated to the latest cvs copies of httpd-2.0, apr, and apr-util
and it compiled without incident.

Re: freebsd/apache2/apr issues

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.