Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Chou, Peter" <pb...@labs.att.com> on 2017/01/19 21:33:10 UTC

Release 6.2.1.

Hi,

I thought the R6.2.1 RC0 passed voting a couple of weeks ago.

Just want to confirm it is still finalized (nothing new pending) and that we're just waiting on the official release artifacts.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Release 6.2.1.

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.
Sorry, this is on me. I've been a little overwhelmed lately and I need to
send out the release email. Nothing has changed since the RC so if you can
install from git I'd do that.