Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2006/08/22 16:50:59 UTC

4.1.1-snapshot problems

Anyone please check the following ones, it may be a serious
configuration error on my side:
- LinkSubmit and similar form submitting functionality stopped working in IE
- script <body> sections are written to the "onload" part of the page
(into the body of dojo.event.connect(window, 'onload', function(e) { ... } )

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Norbi

Re: 4.1.1-snapshot problems

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
See inlined below.

On 8/22/06, Andy Pahne <ap...@der-die-das.org> wrote:

> I tried the demo and the Palette does not work. the "select" and
> "deselct" buttons have no effect.
>

> Firefox 1.5.0.6, Client-Side Validation enabled
>
> Andy

<snipped>

>> If you can find a bug there please do let me know. (Besides the pallette
> >> example, which I seem to have broken with the new namespace
> >> changes...Will
> >> fix it later tonight.)

> >> 2006.08.21.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: 4.1.1-snapshot problems

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
That sounds highly suspect. If it is working on opencomponentry.com and not
locally then something definitely is very wrong as they should both be
identical.

When you build the workbench for yourself, do you do mvn clean && mvn
package ?

On 8/23/06, Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>
<snipped>

Re: 4.1.1-snapshot problems

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
When I click the LinkSubmit:
- tapestry.form.submit is called
- from there, tapestry.form.onFormSubmit is called by
form.fireEvent("onsubmit");

After this, only dojo code is executed, I don't see where the form is
actually submitted.
Could you help me, where the form is submitted exactly, so I could debug
it why it's not?

I tried this from 3 different PCs (although probably the same or similar
versions of IE), but none of them worked.
I cleaned up my eclipse workspace and the m2 repository, cleared browser
caches.

- - - -

One more thing: if I write

    <form jwcid="@Form"><a jwcid="@LinkSubmit"

- and first I click on the link (nothing happens)
- when I push the submit button (after clicking the link), it behaves
like the link was clicked, so it calls the onClick listener.

- - - -

Re: 4.1.1-snapshot problems

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Yes, it's working.