Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sridhar reddy <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/20 09:35:10 UTC

web service security.

Hi All,

I tried to un the same given in the samples\security application given in the axis distribution. In the read me file it is written that to run the application with  apache server with the command java "org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer -p 8080"  and then deploy the service. This app running fine in this way. But when i run this by porting it onto tomcat (axis is also installed), it is saying that signature is not valid.

Anbody know what might be the problem. What are the changes that i need to do to run this on my tomcat+axis environment. please help me.

Thanks in advance

Sridhar Reddy .RSoftware EngineerPhone: +91-40-2360-0861 Ext: 82Cell phone: +91-9849103458Email: rsridhar@valuelabs.netHome page: http://www.valuelabs.com/Recipient “Best Indian SME 2003” ValueLabs Where Value & Innovation Co-exist
This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

Sridhar Reddy .R
Software Engineer,
ValueLabs,
Jubilee Hills,