Posted to dev@community.apache.org by VenkataNagarjun Rachakuntla <ve...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/28 15:03:57 UTC

Release date for xalan 2.7.3 dependency

Hi apache team ,

Any release date planned for xalan java 2.7.3 dependency.

Could you please share us , we need to resolve existing vulnerability

Thanks

Re: Release date for xalan 2.7.3 dependency

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm sorry, i do not have any "insider" information. The xalan dev list is
the only authoritative source for this information.

Posted by VenkataNagarjun Rachakuntla <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by rb...@rcbowen.com.