Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Deqiang Hu <ci...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/10 07:21:40 UTC

Question about build the test

Hi,

I have download

libapreq2-2.05-dev
windows 2000,
Visual C++ 6.0
Apache 2-0.54
mod_perl 2.00
ActivePerl-5.8.7.813-MSWin32-x86-148120

I have successfully built the mod_apreq2.so, and deployed to Apache.
restart apache2, it looks ok.

But "nmake test" failed.

and since there're a lot of changes from 2.04 to 2.05, I updated my
old code follow the new apreq_request_test.

For my old code, I am use library of
libapr.lib libaprutil.lib libhttpd.lib libapreq2.lib

for the updated code,  I am using library
libapr.lib libaprutil.lib libhttpd.lib libapreq2.lib mod_apreq2.lib,
but I still got link error

mod_apreq_request_test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apreq_handle_apache2

is there any extra library I should included in? any clue how to fix the issue?

Thanks,
CT. Hu