Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/18 12:47:19 UTC

Roller project website moved to JBake

With help from the INFRA team I have moved Roller's project website from
Subversion to Git and GitPubSub. Since the Apache CMS is soon to be
unsupported, I also converted the site over to use the static site
generator called JBake to generate the site. This was pretty easy since the
site was already written in Markdown with some simple template files plus
Bootstrap (thanks to Glen Mazza).

Instructions for modifying are on the website itself, here:
   http://roller.apache.org/getinvolved/edit_website.html

Suggestions for improvement, or patches always welcome.

Thanks,
Dave