Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2002/10/21 18:55:37 UTC

Re: Problem with HTTP Request Defaults

Good catch.  I've fixed it, and it will be in tomorrow's nightly.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org

Re: Problem with HTTP Request Defaults

Posted by Venkat Dosapati <ve...@translogicsys.com>.
Mike,

Can you please tell me the file you have changed. As I cant use all the
latest files
because I am using jdk1.3.1. So I want to checkout this file only and will
use in my JMeter.

--tnx
Venkat