Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2016/09/09 14:20:46 UTC

Component configuration pid

I have a component on which I've changed the configuration pid. I made the change and redeployed the bundle in which it resides. The pid doesn't get updated though (as shown by scr:info).  How do I go about getting the pid to update?  I see no provision in SCR for deleting or refreshing the component in some way.

Scott

Re: Component configuration pid

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
> On Sep 9, 2016, at 11:00 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> I fixed that already and you can use the felix command.

Thank you!

david jencks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--