Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jean Tremblay <je...@zen-innovations.com> on 2016/08/16 06:37:26 UTC

sstableloader

Hi,

I’m using Cassandra 3.7.

In the documentation for sstableloader I read the following:

<< Note: To get the best throughput from SSTable loading, you can use multiple instances of sstableloader to stream across multiple machines. No hard limit exists on the number of SSTables that sstableloader can run at the same time, so you can add additional loaders until you see no further improvement.>>

Does this mean that I can stream my sstables to my cluster from many instance of sstableloader running simultaneously on many client machines?

I ask because I would like to improve the transfer speed of my stables to my cluster.

Kind regards and thanks for your comments.

Jean

Re: sstableloader

Posted by Jean Tremblay <je...@zen-innovations.com>.
Thank you for your answer Kai.