Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2005/09/13 22:35:56 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Deploying Service Exploded directory

Tom Jordahl wrote:
> I think it would be nicer if Axis2 would load exploded directories AND
> read archive files directly (not explode them).

+1!  Modules should be OK exploded too:

axis/
   modules/
     exploded1/
       META-INF/
         module.xml
       lib/
         myClasses.jar
     archived.mar (used in place - doesn't need expanding)
   services/
     exploded1/
       META-INF/
         services.xml (assuming new name :))
       classes/
         org/...
       resources/
         ...other files...
       modules/
         ...just like modules/ above...
     archived.aar (doesn't need to be expanded)

Essentially the deployment engine should look for each file under
services/ - if it's a data file, treat it as an aar, and if it's a
directory, treat it as an exploded service....

--Glen

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
done it , so no parameter is required to control that . Both module and
service can be deploy as either archive file or exploded directory

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.