Posted to users@camel.apache.org by FloFri <fr...@hooster.de> on 2014/06/26 12:59:54 UTC

Consume Message at specific Point in Time

Hello,

I currently try to acomplish the following:

I have a JMS-Queue with some messages. These messges all have a header
"processingTime" which is a timestamp somewhere in the future (different
from message to message).

Now I want my route to process the messages after this timestamp has passed.
Is this possible with Camel?

Greetings
Florian

Re: Consume Message at specific Point in Time

Posted by Minh Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
If you are using ActiveMQ, there’s a scheduler you can use.

http://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html