Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lenandlar Singh <le...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/08 14:51:38 UTC

Portal & Authentication Problem

Hello,

Im using cocoon 2.0.4 inside tomcat. I downloaded the binary.

The problem im having is when i try to view the Portal that comes with it at http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/sunspotdemoportal its not there.

There is a notice saying "A customizable Portal with Cocoon. In order to run this sample, you have to build the Cocoon webapp with the "-Dinclude.scratchpad.libs" option. "

Can someone tell me what i can do to get this to work.

Thanks.

Len.

RE: Portal & Authentication Problem

Posted by Lenandlar Singh <le...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Laurent,

Ill certainly download the newer block and use it.

By that i guess u mean i dont have to build or anything like that.

Last year when i was first introduced to cocoon i hadnt this problem.Maybe i was unconsciously using a newer version.

Posted by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr>.
Len

The ‘portal-fw’ block is depreciated. The new portal for cocoon is the
‘portal’ block also called portal engine.

You should download the latest cocoon version and use it.

Laurent Trillaud

  _____

Im using cocoon 2.0.4 inside tomcat. I downloaded the binary.

The problem im having is when i try to view the Portal that comes with it at
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/sunspotdemoportal its not there.

There is a notice saying "A customizable Portal with Cocoon. In order to run
this sample, you have to build the Cocoon webapp with the
"-Dinclude.scratchpad.libs" option. "

Can someone tell me what i can do to get this to work.

Thanks.

Len.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?