Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mi...@wellsfargo.com on 2005/04/02 01:18:50 UTC

bean:message concatination issue

I am trying to get a message based on a key (label.owner), and an interger I give (1, 2, 3 etc...)

So, I am trying to use this  but it doesn't work:
<bean:message>
   label.owner.<%ownerNumber%>
</bean:message>

Any ideas how to get a dynamic key value liek this?

----------
Thanks...
Mick Knutson

Systems Developer
Business Direct Services, Wells Fargo Bank
333 Market Street, SF, CA  94103
(415) 371-2553
Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com
MAC A0103-223

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation."

AW: bean:message concatination issue

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <st...@anotheria.net>.
<bean:define id="label" type="java.lang.String">label.owner.<bean:write
name="ownerNumber"/></bean:define>