Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 19:11:10 UTC

Camel File - Streaming

Can I stream a file's content into camel route using File Component?

I have a huge json file which needs to be processed by a java logic inside a
processor. How can I read the file and stream it as FileInputStream into my
java processor?

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: Camel File - Streaming

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just use Camel's type converter to get the file as java.io.File or
FileInputStream etc.
http://camel.apache.org/type-converter.html

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 7:11 PM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I stream a file's content into camel route using File Component?
>
> I have a huge json file which needs to be processed by a java logic inside a
> processor. How can I read the file and stream it as FileInputStream into my
> java processor?
>
> Cheers
> Reji
>

> -----
> Reji Mathews
> Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
> LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
> Twitter - reji_mathews

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.