Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by BR...@LILLY.COM on 2002/05/06 17:20:37 UTC

About to give up

I've been trying to get a soap service to work on the Orion application
server for about a month now and have reached the frustration point. Would
some kind soul that has gotten a SOAP service working on Orion please
write me.

I'm down to the point that I'm getting the following error:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object:
com.lilly.javaatg.catd.servlet.DataLoaderImpl

So my SOAP rpc router can not find my classes.  I've tried every classpath
thing I can think of.  I've put the classes in the
soap/webapp/soap/Web-INF/classes.  I've put the classes in the orion/lib
I've put the soap.jar in my applications WEB-INF/lib directory.

Jonathan Bricker
Lilly Research Labs
Java ATG

RE: About to give up

Posted by Charlie Abela <ab...@maltanet.net>.
To solve this problem u can try a brute force approach, I created a batch file that starts the web server but also puts all the
libs, including my files in the classpath. It works fine for me. You can try that to get you going at first.
Charlie

RE: About to give up

Posted by Charlie Abela <ab...@maltanet.net>.