Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/03/09 12:18:01 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.6 available

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 9.0.6.

Apache Tomcat 9 is an open source software implementation of the Java
Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java
WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.

Apache Tomcat 9.0.6 is a bugfix and feature release. The notable changes
compared to 9.0.5 include:

- TLS stability improvements.

- Add the ability to specify static HTML responses for specific error
  codes and/or exception types with the ErrorReportValve.

- Add async HTTP/2 parser for NIO2.

- Add documentation for the Host Manager web application.
  Patch provided by Marek Czernek.

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi

Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 7.x and 8.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Enjoy!

- The Apache Tomcat team

For details of the "Tomcat for Administrators" training course being
held in Manchester, UK please see:
https://tomcat.apache.org/conference.html

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.6 available

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Maven seems to be updated,
Thanks :)

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 11:18 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 09/03/2018 16:14, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>
>> Hello Mark,
>>
>> It seems maven artifacts are not available:
>> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/embed
>> /tomcat-embed-websocket/
>> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/tomcat-api/
>>

> I might have forgotten to press the right button. I'll do that now. Give
> it a few minutes to take effect.
>
> Mark
>

>> Is it expected?
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 7:18 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
>>> Tomcat 9.0.6.
>>>
>>> Apache Tomcat 9 is an open source software implementation of the Java
>>> Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java
>>> WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.
>>>
>>> Apache Tomcat 9.0.6 is a bugfix and feature release. The notable changes
>>> compared to 9.0.5 include:
>>>
>>> - TLS stability improvements.
>>>
>>> - Add the ability to specify static HTML responses for specific error
>>>    codes and/or exception types with the ErrorReportValve.
>>>
>>> - Add async HTTP/2 parser for NIO2.
>>>
>>> - Add documentation for the Host Manager web application.
>>>    Patch provided by Marek Czernek.
>>>
>>> Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
>>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html
>>>
>>> Downloads:
>>> http://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi
>>>
>>> Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 7.x and 8.x:
>>> http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>>
>>> - The Apache Tomcat team
>>>

>>> For details of the "Tomcat for Administrators" training course being
>>> held in Manchester, UK please see:
>>> https://tomcat.apache.org/conference.html

WBR
Maxim aka solomax