Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Myeonghoon Kim <my...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/10 11:04:08 UTC

apply to contribute hive

Hi,

I'm gavin kim, Data engineer in coupang, the korean social cormmerce
company.

I'm working with cloudera manager environment.

I had to apply hive 0.13.1 vanilla version to our platform.

I found the race condition to use metastore connection in hiveserver2's
session.

I reported the jira and want to reviewed from contributors.

And it gave me a interest to contribute hive source code.

It will be my pleasure to be a contributor like you.

Thank you.

Jira URL : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-8320

Re: apply to contribute hive

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
I have added you as a contributor in jira. Looking forward to the contributions!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE