Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/07/17 01:51:47 UTC

Using Lenya CVS with Cocoon CVS

Hi:

I currently changed the blocks and build properties for cocoon. Also
changed some jars and I am still unable to get it on feet.

My question is:

Is this a worth? Can I commit if the results are sucesfull? I want to do a
try this weekend and not sure if I will be able to commit if the result is
sucessful.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Using Lenya CVS with Cocoon CVS

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 00:54, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> >
> > I currently changed the blocks and build properties for cocoon. Also
> > changed some jars and I am still unable to get it on feet.
> >
> > My question is:
> >
> > Is this a worth? Can I commit if the results are sucesfull? I want to do a
> > try this weekend and not sure if I will be able to commit if the result is
> > sucessful.
>
> +1 as long as it still runs with 2.1.5 too

+1 too.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Using Lenya CVS with Cocoon CVS

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I currently changed the blocks and build properties for cocoon. Also
>> changed some jars and I am still unable to get it on feet.

Thanks very much for your efforts! I tried to make it run
several times, but didn't succeed without the help of a
"real" Cocooner.

>> My question is:
>>
>> Is this a worth? Can I commit if the results are sucesfull? I want to
>> do a
>> try this weekend and not sure if I will be able to commit if the
>> result is
>> sucessful.
>

> +1 as long as it still runs with 2.1.5 too

+1 with the same condition.

Can anyone make a guess when 2.1.6 will be released? Maybe we
can ship 1.2.1 for 2.1.6.

-- Andreas

Re: Using Lenya CVS with Cocoon CVS

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.