Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zh...@boco.com.cn> on 2019/02/25 10:17:39 UTC

[discuss][pack]About Alpha module naming

The alpha-spring-boot-compatibility module now contains the dependencies of spring cloud eureka.  I want to do the following refactoring

1. Remove spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client dependency from the alpha-spring-boot-compatibility module
2. Add alpha-starter-eureka model and added spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client dependency
3. Add a profile for alpha-starter-eureka module reference
4. Other support modules in the future can also use the naming convention alpha-starter-xxx, for example alpha-starter-consul

Any suggestions?

coolbeevip
————————————————————————
BOCO

Re: [discuss][pack]About Alpha module naming

Posted by "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zh...@boco.com.cn>.
It is indeed a problem
As a user, I always need to integrate with existing microservices frameworks,Maybe it's a discovery service or a security framework or a tracking service…
Maybe we can write a project creation guide to how to create your own alpha service using this alpha-based dependency package,same spring cloud projects。

coolbeevip
————————————————————————
BOCO

Posted by "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zh...@boco.com.cn>.