Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/12/29 06:42:16 UTC

Cocoon:/ --> is it refers to a pipeline in the current sitemap ?

Hi all,

  I read somewhere that  " <map:part src="cocoon:/lenya-document-{1}/{3}/{4}/{page-envelope:document-path}"/>" refers to a pipeline in the current sitemap,
 .but iam unable to find the matching pipeline in my sitemap.

Could anyone pls help me in this.

Thanks in advance
Suresh...