Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Lorenzo Dini <Lo...@cern.ch> on 2008/01/09 16:18:33 UTC

Error starting MySqlPersistenceManager

Hi all,

I am trying for the first time the bundle db using MySQL.

The first time I start the repository with the DB empty, just after
generating the initial db structure, I get this error:

NodeState deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe references inexistent
parent id deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

It seems generated during the consistency check of the version
persistence manager, that is this one:

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
			<param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8"/>
			<param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
			<param name="minBlobSize" value="16384"/>
			<param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
			<param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/bundle"/>
			<param name="user" value="***"/>
			<param name="password" value="***"/>
			<param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
			<param name="errorHandling" value=""/>
			<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="VERSION_"/>
         </PersistenceManager>

I am sure I am doing something wrong...
Any hint?

Thank you.

Lorenzo

--
*Lorenzo Dini*

CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
Information Technology Department
CH-1211 Geneva 23

Building 28 - Office 1-007
Phone: +41 (0) 22 7674384
Fax: +41 (0) 22 7668847
E-mail: Lorenzo.Dini@cern.ch

Re: Error starting MySqlPersistenceManager

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't know, it works for me. Did you try with another database and
it worked? Could you tell me:

- What versions you use (java, Jackrabbit, MySQL, MySQL JDBC driver)
- What operating system do you use
- How how you start your application (is it a standalone application,
or do you use Tomcat, or...)
- Anything else that you think is special in your environment

Could you enable logging if you didn't do that, and post the contents
of the log?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: Error starting MySqlPersistenceManager

Posted by Lorenzo Dini <Lo...@cern.ch>.
The repository folder is empty. I delete it before any restart.

Lorenzo

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,