Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vijaya Maddela <vi...@eaiesb.com> on 2010/04/22 12:36:10 UTC

Apache Geronimo Documentation

Hi All,

How can I get dump of "Apache Geronimo Documentation" ?

I would like to use documentation @ offline.

Thank You

Much Respect

Vijaya Kumar Reddy.Maddela

vijay.reddy@eaiesb.in

Mobile:9704179993|40-40119993

US:978-306-3751

UK:173-730-6078

www.eaiesb.in

Re: Apache Geronimo Documentation

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> On 4/22/10 6:36 AM, Vijaya Maddela wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>> How can I get dump of “Apache Geronimo Documentation” ?
>>
>> I would like to use documentation @ offline.
> Since no one has replied, thought I'd pass along an idea.  WebSphere Community Edition is IBM's distribution of Apache Geronimo (Tomcat + Axis2 bundle).  CE is virtually identical to Geronimo.  The IBM team writes a lot of the Geronimo documentation and  offline bundles of the CE doc can be found here:
>
> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V2.1.1/en/offline-documentation.html
>
> Not precisely what you were asking for, but pretty close. Hope it's useful.

Here was Jeff's response:

Posted by Bill Stoddard <wg...@gmail.com>.
On 4/22/10 6:36 AM, Vijaya Maddela wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> How can I get dump of "Apache Geronimo Documentation" ?
>
> I would like to use documentation @ offline.

Since no one has replied, thought I'd pass along an idea.  WebSphere
Community Edition is IBM's distribution of Apache Geronimo (Tomcat +
Axis2 bundle).  CE is virtually identical to Geronimo.  The IBM team
writes a lot of the Geronimo documentation and  offline bundles of the
CE doc can be found here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V2.1.1/en/offline-documentation.html

Not precisely what you were asking for, but pretty close. Hope it's useful.

Bill

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
v2.2<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22>.