Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/28 21:07:58 UTC

Where is the order status e-mail setting?

Embarrassing, but I couldn't find where to change the e-mail address for the
order status function?
I made it with an update query...

Re: Where is the order status e-mail setting?

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
to clarify,  you have your machine set to swedish
and have set ofbiz to swedish and you have a a Klingon for å when the UI
label  is displayed in ofbiz

Sven Wesley sent the following on 11/29/2008 3:34 AM:

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, I'm slowly translating things anyway so I can add this as well.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chirag Manocha <ch...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello,