Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/10 12:54:11 UTC

Admin Access to JIRA Repo

Hello Drill Devs,
I'm wondering who is the admin for the Drill JIRA repo?  I saw on some other projects that when you submit a PR, there is a template that you must use when you submit the PR.  I think the same for submitting bugs.  Would it be possible to set that up on ours?

Thanks,
-- C

Re: Admin Access to JIRA Repo

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Looks like there is no need to have admin access to the GitHub repo,
according to these docs
https://help.github.com/en/github/building-a-strong-community/configuring-issue-templates-for-your-repository#configuring-the-template-chooser,
if I understood it correctly, it is enough to add MD file with template.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: Admin Access to JIRA Repo

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.