Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/29 15:40:11 UTC

Dumb question on tagging

I was looking at roller and was curious to know if anyone has written
extensions or plugins for roller editor that would suggest tags for an
entry based on pre-defined tags or from the entry itself?

For example, if I'm writing about JMS, it would be nice for the editor
to suggest "JMS" as a tag. It would also be nice to know related tags,
like JMS is often associated with "messaging middleware" or "async
communication".

peter lin

Re: Dumb question on tagging

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I haven't seen anything like that, but it sounds like a very useful feature.

- Dave