Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 翁林君 <fi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 00:04:09 UTC

problem on using kylin RESTful API "POST /kylin/api/query"

hi, I got an error when using the kylin RESTful API "POST
/kylin/api/query", error message is shown as below. The problem seems
related to“  ' ” in the where clause,I took another try to use escape, but
still got an other error. Is this a bug on the api?

curl -X POST -H "Authorization: Basic QURNSU46S1lMSU4=" -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -d '{ "sql":"select GROUPID, COUNT(distinct USERID) as
ActiveUserCount from MINUTE_LEVEL_MSG_COUNT where GROUPID='DS0000023' group
by GROUPID", "limit":1, "project":"gemii_molap" }'
http://54.223.132.104:7070/kylin/api/query

{"url":"http://54.223.132.104:7070/kylin/api/query","exception":"Error
while executing SQL \"select GROUPID, COUNT(distinct USERID) as
ActiveUserCount from MINUTE_LEVEL_MSG_COUNT where GROUPID=DS0000023 group
by GROUPID LIMIT 1\": From line 1, column 101 to line 1, column 109: Column
'DS0000023' not found in any table"}

Re: problem on using kylin RESTful API "POST /kylin/api/query"

Posted by 翁林君 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Super! Thanks ShaoFeng.

Regards,
Linjun