Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org> on 2011/07/22 17:20:06 UTC

Fwd: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

Hi Vinayak,

I think that we should be good here, but are missing the checkmark.
You did the software grant when we started.
Are you / can you make sure that it has been received, so that we can check this off?
If you had the date when you first got confirmation that it was received, that'd even be better.

Cheers,
Till

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
I think that we could just send an e-mail to secretary@.

But as this is an important topic, it would be better, if one of our mentors could join the discussion.

Paul, Sanjiva, Radu, Jochen, could you help us to get this right?

Thanks,
Till

Re: Fwd: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Till,