Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2009/09/24 11:28:17 UTC

Cayenne-trunk - Build # 464 - Failure

The Apache Hudson build system has built Cayenne-trunk (build #464)

Check console output at http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/464/ to view the results.

Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 464 - Failure

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, at least this is not test failure:

ERROR: No classworlds*.jar found in /home/hudson/tools/maven/latest2
-- Is this a valid maven2 directory?

--
Andrey

Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 464 - Failure

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.