Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/11/22 16:49:11 UTC

Early review of DUCC pre-release - duccling README

The README for duccling says it contains "source and test code" ... but I think
there's only source code?

It would be good for the README to also say what to do with this, or to give a
pointer to the install documentation that describes what to do with it, and to
say something like: As part of running the post-install script, this code will
be compiled on the target system(s) where ducc is being installed,  (or whatever
is true :-) ).

-Marshall