Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by "B.J. Reed" <bj...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 22:05:38 UTC

authority for OpenJPA JIRAs

Hi, I'm a committer of the Apache Geronimo project, and would like to
request Contributor rights to OpenJPA JIRAs so that I can assign some to
myself and attach pertinent patches. My id=bjreed. Thanks in advance.

-- B.J. Reed

Re: authority for OpenJPA JIRAs

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi B.J. Reed,

Your status has been upgraded to contributor.

Thanks for volunteering.

Craig

On Feb 3, 2009, at 1:05 PM, B.J. Reed wrote:

> Hi, I'm a committer of the Apache Geronimo project, and would like
> to request Contributor rights to OpenJPA JIRAs so that I can assign
> some to myself and attach pertinent patches. My id=bjreed. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> -- B.J. Reed

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: authority for OpenJPA JIRAs

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Somebody must have already done it.  You are already on the contributors
list...