Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Érico <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 22:44:16 UTC

Tika and JBoss 5.1 compatibility

Hi

Please I need to use Tika embedded in my jboss eap 5.1

what would be Tika version for this ?

also is there any how-to and tutorial for using Tika with sample codes ?

Regards
Érico

Re: Tika and JBoss 5.1 compatibility

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Tue, 3 Jun 2014, Érico wrote:
> Please I need to use Tika embedded in my jboss eap 5.1
>
> what would be Tika version for this ?

Did you try with Tika 1.5? Did it work? If it didn't, what odd jboss
errors did you get?

> also is there any how-to and tutorial for using Tika with sample codes ?

Did you try the examples on http://tika.apache.org/ ? If they weren't
enough, does the book Tika In Action (written by a number of our
committers) not cover you? (Compared to the cost of jboss, the cost of the
book is surely a rounding error....)

Nick