Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/04 10:57:27 UTC

[NOTICE] Andreas Veithen now an Abdera committer

Andreas Veithen has accepted the invitation from the Abdera PMC to
become a committer on the project. Congrats Andreas and a big thank
you for helping out on Abdera.

   ...ant

Re: [NOTICE] Andreas Veithen now an Abdera committer

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Works now. Thanks!

Andreas

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.