Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christophe Noël <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 10:54:09 UTC

Is a dual transport channel client possible when Axis is used as a library ?

Dear all,

Thanks for your time.

I'm not using Axis2 as an engine (deployed in a container), but I rather
need to use Axis2 libraries in a Java standalone application.
I would like to develop a client (non blocking) that receives a callback in
a separate back transport channel.

I tried to follow some tutorials, but I wonder how to engage the addressing
module (it seems it must be in a repository).
Where should I put this repository ? What does it contain ?
Is it possible ?

The main part of my code (Axis 2.5.4) is the following :

Options options = new Options();
            options.setTo(targetEPR);
            options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
            options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
sender.engageModule("addressing");
            sender.setOptions(options);
  // Callback to handle the response
AxisCallback callback = new AxisCallback() {

Thanks for your help.
--
Christophe Noël
-------------------------

Re: Is a dual transport channel client possible when Axis is used as a library ?

Posted by Christophe Noël <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much.

2011/3/10 Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>

>  Hi Christophe,
>
> It should work if you include the addressing-*.mar file from the Axis2
> repository/modules directory in your classpath.
>
>   - Dennis
>
> Dennis M. Sosnoski
> Java SOA and Web Services Consulting<http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
> Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training<http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>
> Web Services Jump-Start <http://www.sosnoski.com/jumpstart.html>
>
> On 03/10/2011 10:54 PM, Christophe Noël wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
>  Thanks for your time.
>
>  I'm not using Axis2 as an engine (deployed in a container), but I rather
> need to use Axis2 libraries in a Java standalone application.
> I would like to develop a client (non blocking) that receives a callback in
> a separate back transport channel.
>
>  I tried to follow some tutorials, but I wonder how to engage the
> addressing module (it seems it must be in a repository).
> Where should I put this repository ? What does it contain ?
> Is it possible ?
>
>  The main part of my code (Axis 2.5.4) is the following :
>
>  Options options = new Options();
>             options.setTo(targetEPR);
>             options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
>             options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
>  ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
>  sender.engageModule("addressing");
>             sender.setOptions(options);
>   // Callback to handle the response
>  AxisCallback callback = new AxisCallback() {
>
>  Thanks for your help.
> --
> Christophe Noël

Christophe Noël

Re: Is a dual transport channel client possible when Axis is used as a library ?

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Christophe,