Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 15:13:14 UTC

Is this a typo in the javadoc? (invokeOnComponent)

 Hello,

I am trying to understand how to use the invokeOnComponent method (jsf 1.2)

Have a look here and tell me why is says *"invokeOnComponent"* in the
contextcallback and not *invokeContextCallback"*???

*private* UIComponent found = *null*;

*private* *void* doFind(FacesContext context, String clientId) {
  context.getViewRoot().invokeOnComponent(context, clientId,
      *new* ContextCallback() {
         *public* *void* invokeOnComponent(FacesContext context,
                                       UIComponent component) {
           found = component;
         }
      });
}

Is this a typo?? What I am getting wrong here??

Julien.

Here:

http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/faces/component/UIComponent.html

Re: Is this a typo in the javadoc? (invokeOnComponent)

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Can you please do it if you have the time. I haven't been able to figure out
the email address for the list...
Julien.

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
thanks